Topic 1Introduction to Marine Biology
What is the relationship between humans and the aquatic ecosystems?
Day 1- Notes Science & Marine Biology, Science Paper- History of Biology
Read the history of Marine Biology and make a time line with the most significant events and explain their significance.
Day 2- Notes Science & Marine Biology Assignment on Science and Marine Biology.
- Day 3- Notes on Science and Marine Biology . Chp 1 Review, Chp 1 Review Sheet.
- Day 4- Chp 1 Test. Start Chp 2- Fundamentals of Ecology.
Topic 2Fundamentals of Ecology
- Day 1- Notes on Fundamentals of Ecology. Aquarium maintaince. Brine shrimp lab preparation.
- Chp 2- Notes. Quiz on Chp 2. Food chain activity. Living together video.
- Day 4- Notes on fundamentals of Ecology. Chp. 2 assignment on fundamental of ecology.
- Day 5- Finish notes on Chp 2 Fundamental of Ecology. Chp 2 Review and review sheet.
- Day 6- Chp 2 Test- Fundamental of Ecology. Start on Geology of Oceans.
Topic 3Geology of the Oceans
- Continental Drift
- Theory of Plate Tectonics
Topic 4Water, Waves, and Tides
Topic 8Sponges, Cnidarians, and Marine Worms
Molluscs, Arthropods, Echinoderms, and Tunicates
Reptiles and Birds
Topic 11Marine Mammals